Monday, May 25, 2015

This just begins to describe how I feel about my new and improved blog.  It is a new day, new blog and "I'm feelin goooodddd".

I got my blog template and installation Envye where you can pick out a blog template and either install it yourself or pay for them to do it which is what I need blog savvy I am not be will be learning.  And my new blog name came from my brother in law Burl who always comes up with just the right saying, word, etc.  Thank you both for my new blog.

I plan on using this blog for so so many things and this will be the place where I will be bloggin all about what I am currently doing.

Big mess but soon to be cleaned, sorted and organized and looking pretty and functional most of all.

And working through this -


Stumbled upon this and top up the challenge, it was started at the beginning of the year and so I have been steadily working to play catch and finally finished the May challenge.  It has been an amazing experience and journey and learned so much from it as well.  I have never found clothes that fit me properly and vowed this year to learn to sew and create core wardrobe with things I love, fit properly and look good in.  So it begins.  Check out Colette Wardrobe Architect 2015.

The first of many blogs to come, join me in my adventure won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment