Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Patterns from Oz land

Woo hoo so excited by sewing patterns have arrived from the land down under - Oz.


They in case you couldn't guess are from a sewing designer in Australia whose patterns I have fallen in love with and these are just the first of many I intended to order.

These are what I plan on using for my core wardrobe, I love these patterns because you can mix and match them so easy, most are done in knit fabric (pretty much the only thing I wear) and have really nice crisp clean lines.

There is an option for paper patterns which are sent to you from Australia here Style Arc - which I did because I am not a fan of pdf patterns and all that is involved in putting them together to be able to use, would much rather pay a little extra and get paper ones.

Or you can get most of there patterns in pdf from here on Style Arc on Etsy.

I don't have fabric yet for any of them, plan on taking my time and thinking about what fabric I want for each one and also what color too.

No comments:

Post a Comment